After two years of cancelations, we plan to host the Grand River Canoe and Kayak Race this spring with some modifications due to COVID-19 protocols.
• Same-day registration will not be accepted.
• Number of racers will be limited.
• Shuttle between Hidden Valley Park and Harpersfield Covered Bridge Metropark will not be available.
• Traditional finishing bell and end of race festivities will not be available.
• Trophies will be mailed to racers who win in their category.
Even though there are changes, much of the event will stay the same. The beautiful 8.5 mile race course on the Grand River will remain the same and we still encourage the “Maddest Hat” competition—so start working on those hats now, if you haven’t already!
Entry fee: $18/person (service fee applies)