Lake County Y proudly announces 20 lucky semifinalists had their names drawn from 100,596 tickets by Lake County Sheriff Dan Dunlap and will now have a chance to win the Lake County YMCA 2018 Dream House. Additionally, 10 semifinalists were chosen from a separate drawing of 52,788 tickets for a 2018 Chevy Equinox LS.
“Our 25th anniversary Dream House is a record breaker in many ways! It ranks up there with the best Dream House ever and as always a big thanks to everyone involved,” said Dick Fraser, Lake County YMCA 2018 Dream House Chair.
On Sunday, August 12th, beginning at 2:00 p.m. at the Dream House in Mentor, two of these semifinalists will choose the key that will unlock new opportunities. The Dream House winning finalist may accept the home plus furnishings or may choose a $275,000 cash prize.
For the 2018 Dream House the semifinalists are:
- Leslie Telich Highland Heights, OH
- Rebecca Thomas Willoughby, OH
- Tim McLaughlin Mentor, OH
- Laura Stapleton Eastlake, OH
- Dave Coyne Mentor, OH
- Tracey Aldridge Valley View, OH
- Thomas Tima Strongsville, OH
- Monica Bruner Allen Stow, OH
- Phylis Donathan Jefferson, OH
- Jennifer Cyrill Westlake, OH
- Melissa Lenoard Garfield Heights, OH
- Roxanne Lesiacsek Painesville, OH
- JanLee Jensen Mentor, OH
- Jeanne Client North Royalton, OH
- Juanita Gates Eastlake, OH
- Janice Reichert North Olmsted, OH
- Mary Stefanac Willoughby, OH
- Timothy Abernathy Oakwood Village, OH
- Joelene Null Willoughby, OH
- Heidi Bretz Seven Hills, OH
For the 2018 Chevy Equinox LS the semifinalists are:
- George Washington Macedonia, OH
- Daniel Kunsman Wickliffe, OH
- Eugene Norris Akron, OH
- Lisa Dailey Garrettsville, OH
- Debra Shaman Northfield, OH
- Donald Clark Concord, OH
- Stacie Flaisman Euclid, OH
- Linda Wirtz Mentor, OH
- Michael Householder Stow, OH
- Mike Resnik Mentor, OH
“Building a better us takes hard work, dedication and most of all, collaboration. From planning and construction to managing daily tours, hundreds of volunteers give their time and talents to ensure we provide everyone with the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive. A huge Thank You to our major sponsors for 2018 including JEMM Construction, WKYC-TV3, The Chevy Network/Classic Chevrolet, Guhde Flooring, iheartradio and McCaskey Landscaping,” added Dick Fraser.
Since 1993, Lake County YMCA Dream House has not only given a winning family the opportunity of a lifetime, but also provided more than $5 million (approximately $200,000 per year) which has helped the Y strengthen our community by bringing about meaningful change through resources that enrich lives. Annual proceeds from the project enhance the Y with facility and equipment improvements for the more than 46,000 members and program participants at each of its branches.
Watch the semifinal drawing with Facebook Live: Facebook Live Semifinalist Drawing
About the Y
The YMCA is the nation’s leading nonprofit organization committed to nurturing the potential of children, promoting healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. Since 1866, the Lake County Y has engaged men, women and children – regardless of age, income or background – with its diverse programs to deliver lasting personal and social change. Every day our impact is felt when an individual makes a healthy choice, when a mentor inspires a child and when a community comes together to support their neighbors. For more information visit the Lake County Y online (Lake County YMCA) and follow us on Facebook.