Thursdays, October 7, 14, 21, 28
Fridays, October 8, 15, 22, 29
Saturdays, October 9, 16, 23, 30
Sundays, October 10, 17, 24, 31
Times Available: 6:30, 7, 7:30, 8 and 8:30 pm
Twilight shows at 6:30 pm every night
Ticket cost is $27.50 per carload (maximum of three drive-thru tickets per family or Farmpark membership).
- Because of lack of darkness, 6:30 and 7 pm rides are best suited for younger children.
- All ages, PG-5 (Parental guidance suggested)
Experience family-friendly thrills, chills and adventure at Lake Metroparks Farmpark while driving your vehicle along our trails and roadways for this unique Halloween Drive-thru event. Along the way expect to see the usual and unusual suspects that haunt the woods each year in October.
- Tickets sold ONLINE ONLY.
- Tickets are required and may be scanned directly from your mobile device at the event OR you may print them out and bring them with you.
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your ticket time.
- The event runs rain, snow or shine!
- In the rare occurrence of extreme weather on your event date, follow Lake Metroparks on Facebook and Twitter for an event cancellation announcement.
- Go before you go! Restrooms are not available along the route so please plan accordingly.
- No limos, buses or oversized vehicles. Vehicle size limited to 20 feet in length, and 6 ½ feet width, for example a Ford F250 truck
- For guest safety, all tailgates, van/car doors and hatchbacks must remain closed at all times. Riding in the back of a pickup truck is not permitted.
- Remain in your vehicle along the entire route.
- Lake Metroparks reserves the right to refuse any vehicle entry into the event if not in compliance with these rules.
- No vehicle parking at this event; please arrange any carpooling prior to arriving at event.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES