- This event has passed.
Lake County Chambers of Commerce Job Fair
March 1 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
Are you looking to start a new career? Are you a high school senior, college student, or an adult in the workforce?
The Lake County Chambers of Commerce Job Fair is geared toward general business jobs including medical, IT, financial, & trades. Attendees include adults in the workforce, college students & high school seniors. This event is FREE.
8:30-11:30 am – High School Seniors
12-2 pm – College Students & Adults in the Workforce
Companies Who Will Be Participating (will be posted soon and updated regularly):
- Bring Extra Resumes
- Upon check-in, guidance will be provided to help participants navigate through the job fair
- Dress in Business Casual Attire (For Business Casual Tips, click here!)
- You will have the opportunity to interview for certain positions at the job fair
- Following Mentor Schools Covid Guidelines. Masks are required.
- OhioMeansJobs Lake County will be holding virtual workshops on how to prepare for the job fair prior to the event. They are also available to help create resumes, conduct mock interviews, etc. For more information, please contact 440-350-4000 (option 3) or email Lake_omj_inquiry@jfs.ohio.gov. You can find information on workshops/events on their Facebook and LinkedIn Pages, OhioMeansJobs Lake County.
Once you have registered, if possible, please email your resume in pdf format to email@example.com
Gold Sponsor: Vector Technical