Be Recognized for your Creative Talent!
We are seeking through judging and popular vote
the Best, Most Creative Cookie Decorator!
Entry Deadline is March 21st.
Contest date is Saturday, March 25, 2023
at the KidShow held at Great Lakes Mall in Mentor from 11am-6pm.
We will have 2 winners: “Winner by Popular Vote” and “Most Creative Cookie Art Designer.”
Guidelines & Conditions:
- All entries will be submitted the morning of Saturday, March 25, 2023 between 10:30-11:00am at the Cookie Art Contest display located at the top of the Round 1 Concourse at Great Lakes Mall, Mentor.
- Entries must be signed in by a KidShow representative.
- Entries must be 2 to 3 cookies, no more, following the theme of “Woodland Animals.”
- Cookies can be any size but must be presented in a flat container with a clear cover for easy viewing.
- Entry form and the $30 entry fee must be received by March 21, 2023.
- You have an additional option to include business cards for $10 or to display and sell any of your cookies for $200. See entry form.
- Do not label your entry, simply include a copy of the entry form when submitting the entry.
- Cookies are judged and voted on by appearance only. They will not be tasted.
- Voting will take place at the Cookie Art Contest display area and votes will be accepted during the KidShow hours of 11am-6pm on Saturday, March 25, 2023..
- Voters will receive a ticket to place their vote. One vote per person.
- Entries will be judged at the end of the KidShow and winners will be notified on Monday, March 27, 2023. Winners will be announced over social media.
- Entries will not be returned.
To enter the contest, please fill out the entry form attached and email it to Patty Perry at email@example.com. If paying by check, payment should be made out to ProMark Enterprises, LLC and mailed to ProMark at PO Box 146, Mentor Ohio 44061. A credit card payment can be made via Venmo (@pattyperry with the icon PP and the last 4 digits to the account are 9283 – use the description cookie). For any questions call Patty Perry at 440.974.1198 or send an email.